Care and Feeding
- Can my Buttpad get wet?
- Yes it can. Don't worry too much about it getting wet. Don't put it on if you're heading out in a torrential downpour (the reason for the quick release strap), but don't bother to stop and take it off if it rains.
- What happens if it DOES get soaked?
- Remove the pad via its quick releases, shake it violently, blot with a towel and you're good to go. You can lay it flat to continue drying. Water will not hurt the pad. Never use heat to dry it.
- How do I clean my Buttpad?
- It can be washed in baby shampoo, cool water, cool rinse, shake vigorously and blot dry, tumble on AIR, AND REMEMBER, NO HEAT!
- How can I make it fluffy again?
- It's easy to fluffy up a Buttpad with a Wire Pet Brush.